We have all been through a lot over the past few months, and everyone looks forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We have been seeing emergency patients only since March 16th, and we plan to reopen to all our patients beginning on May 18th. While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety, health and well-being has remained the same.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice, and we are sure you have noted this during your visits to our office. Your comfort and safety while we deliver the excellent dental care you deserve is always our focus. We follow infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the American Dental Association (ADA). We are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
With COVID-19, we have been working to make appropriate changes to ensure the safety of our team and our patients. You will see and experience some changes for your next appointment. For example:
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask you some screening questions.
- You will be asked to remain in your vehicle when you arrive at our office and to call our team to announce your arrival. As per Governor Pritzker’s mandate, you will need to wear a face covering prior to entering our office. Your temperature will also be taken.
- Upon entering our office, you, as the patient, will be the only one allowed inside. You will be directed straight into the treatment room.
- Upon entering the treatment room, you will be asked to wash your hands and be given a disinfecting mouth rinse to use.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
We genuinely are looking forward to seeing you again! Also, we are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe and comfortable in our practice.
Starting on Monday, May 18, 2020, To make an appointment, please call or text our office at 217-546-3333.
Thank you so much for being our patient. We appreciate you and we greatly value your trust and loyalty. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.